Friday, December 24, 2010

Barry & The Setbacks: Episode 1

Hi, a little present for you during this holiday season.

My friend Andy and I have started what we hope to be a series of webisodes around his old friend Barry.

We have come up with 10 or so ideas. Some of them have a basis in fact, some are completely made up.

Unlike my previous Streaking For The Shy movie, there wasn't a lot of time spent scouting locations, storyboarding, rehearsing with actors, etc.

We had the idea, shot the thing in an afternoon without a script, Andy edited most of it, I wrote and recorded the theme song, and BAM! Finished.

I hope you like it. Oh, I play the prospective home buyer.

Barry & The Setbacks: Episode 1

8 comments:

Freida Bee said...

I love this on so many levels. Besides being painfully real to watch, your character was perfectly executed in the details, like turning the ceiling fan/ light on and off ten too many times. Very nice. I look forward to coming episodes!

Splotchy said...

Thanks a lot! We'll work on hard on getting the next one out.

I won't be in the next one, which is a bummer, because I might be getting the "acting bug".

Some Guy said...

This was so freaking good! More please!

Unknown said...

Good stuff splotchy! Not sure I get the incontinence situation, but I need to watch this again anyway - which will be my third time.
Looking forward to the next one.

Splotchy said...

Thanks a log, Chris & Tom!

Tom, I think it was a #1 situation, not #2.

Cormac Brown said...

Poor Barry, no good deed...

Splotchy said...

Hey Cormac, he got dishes and a Sulu plate! That's something good (I guess?).

Did I say "Thanks a log" in an earlier comment?

Oh, mercy.

jin said...

LOL! Luv it Splotch!!! Looking forward to many more!