Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Remembering The Infected

To the best of my knowledge, the story virus which originated on this blog back in early December 2007 has been isolated and eradicated.

Let's take a moment to remember those who were stricken with it. If I have missed you, please let me know and I'll add you to the memorial.


December 5, 2007
Splotchy
FranIAm


December 6, 2007
SamuraiFrog
Chris
Jess
Commander Other
Ed
Flannery Alden
J.D.
GETkristiLOVE
Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein
Comrade Kevin


December 7, 2007
Freida Bee
Doctor Zaius
BAC
NotSoccer Mom
Dcup
Cooper Green
Jan
Wyldth1ng
Write Procrastinator


December 8, 2007
Mathman
Boxer Rebel
Randal Graves
Yoshick
Golf Widow
Snave
Jen
Whiskeymarie
Morse
Shazza
Infinity Squared


December 9, 2007
Becca
Bitty
The Cunning Runt
konagod
Roma
Candace
O' Tim
Fairlane
Sherry
Bubs


December 10, 2007
Waveflux
PJ
Madame X
The Cunning Runt
Frutal Zeitgeist
johnnybacardi
Splotchy
Phydeaux
Dguzman
Distributorcap
Wyldth1ng
Jen
CDP
TwistedNoodle


December 11, 2007
BlueGal
Escape Brooklyn
Jon
Jean-Luc Picard
Kitty
Pooks
Liberality
Cowboy The Cat


December 12, 2007
Serina Hope
Maya's Granny
Tom "The Pooklekufr" Treloar
McGone
JustMe63
Brave Sir Robin
Novy
Travel Gretta


December 13, 2007
Mathman
Amanda
Joe The Troll
Miz UV
Eric
Natsthename
Captain Incredible


December 14, 2007
J
Glenn
Kyklops
Absolute Vanilla
Mauigirl


December 23, 2007
Blockade Boy


December 25, 2007
John


December 27, 2007
Professor Xavier
Vegeta


December 28, 2007
Ray
Henchman432


January 16, 2008
Evil Evil Genius

13 comments:

Randal Graves said...

So many memories. Sniff.

This should be an annual event.

Some Guy said...

Very impressive, Splotch! It was WAY more entertaining than Ebola!

Distributorcap said...

where is my pulitzer?

s. douglas said...

Figures there's a vaccine now. Where were you Merck when I needed you?

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Oh, God! I had an infection?!? No wonder my snot's been green...

Thanks, splotchy.

GETkristiLOVE said...

Criminey, how did you keep track of all that!

Splotchy said...

randal g, perhaps it will be an annual event.

chris, but just slightly less funny than herpes.

dc, what, you didn't get it?

fairlane, I'm sorry you had to suffer through the boils and painful urination. Next time I'll have some medicine choppered over to you.

flannery a, you're quite welcome.

GKL, I just Googled the hell out of it and clicked links all over the place. When the story virus was alive, I would try and visit different strains of the story, but I wasn't meticulously keeping track of it. I assembled these links right before I posted.

Synthaetica said...

contagion is obviously good for the soul.

thanks, Splotchy!

Dr. Zaius said...

I like the part about the eyeballs.

McGone said...

I also gave travelgretta the bug.

Splotchy said...

co, you're welcome and thanks yourself!

dr z, it was a persnickety character, wasn't it?

mcgone, thanks for the link. I had added her.

dguzman said...

I'm still coughing all night.

Unknown said...

It is impressive but I would like to say that I was tagged 3 times on this post and that I combined Dcup's and Freida B's.

You know lots of effort and all especially the complaining on my part....