Sunday, March 13, 2011

TANK GREEN TANK

Hey, I had another Saturday night with nothing to do, nowhere to go. Jesus, that sounds depressing. I almost don't want to continue this blog post. Okay, I'm pressing on.

I made a new song.

I've had such hangups writing and recording music in the past. I have always sought other people to play with prior to writing any music. If I don't have any bandmates, it's really easy to not write. REALLY easy.

I have a motivation to write music now, in that I have agreed to record like a kazillion songs (or musical snippets) for a short film of a friend of mine, and he keeps on asking me about my progress.

I still think that writing and recording with other people is the ideal situation (magic can happen, sincerely), but I have not been in a band in a long time, and I don't know how I would easily go about finding/joining one, mostly due to my busy schedule as a dad.

I had fun doing this one. Again, I have no idea if it's good. I guess I think it's good enough to share with you.

Tank Green Tank

As always, enjoy (or don't)!

6 comments:

Freida Bee said...

Wow. I totally dug that! It's a great soundtrack song!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

It's good! It's surprisingly good! I really had no idea that you had that kind of talent. Do continue!

Splotchy said...

Freida and Barbara, thank you very much!!!

StonyPillow said...

Music to code by. Needs to be longer.

Davenportal said...

Not bad. Pretty darn good, in fact.

Splotchy said...

Davenportal/StonyPillow, thanks for listening, and thanks for liking it!