Monday, June 23, 2008

Ten Things I Would Like To Hear Anton Chigurh Pronounce

01. That's stinkin' thinkin'.
02. How much for the pony ride?
03. I have a booboo on my weewee.
04. I have just learned I am lactose-intolerant.
05. I am looking for the nearest discothèque.
06. What the fudge is going on here?
07. I am going to see Star Wars for the fifty-seventh time, and I would like you to accompany me.
08. Would you like me to play a song for you on my imaginary banjo?
09. I'm a helpless romantic.
10. Yahtzee!


Previously:
Ten Things I Would Like To Hear Sean Connery Pronounce

5 comments:

vikkitikkitavi said...

I would like to Rick Roll Anton Chigurh.

Splotchy said...

I would like to Anton Chigurh Rick Astley.

dguzman said...

Splotch, have I told you lately that I think you're a stinkin' genius? Well, ya are, Blanche, ya ARE a stinkin' genius.

Splotchy said...

d, you are a sweetie-pie.

Rhubarb Ranch said...

I practically peed in my pants when I read, "That's stinkin' thinkin'."