Monday, December 15, 2008

Remembering The Infected v3

I'm not sure how much fight the story virus has in it. We'll just have to wait and see.

I have been updating the memorial with the fallen as I become aware of them. If you have succumbed to the virus, or know someone currently exhibiting symptoms, please let me know and I will update the memorial.


December 5, 2008
Splotchy
p0nk


December 6, 2008
Randal Graves
Utah Savage


December 7, 2008
Beach Bum
Dcup
Dusty
Freida of the Bees
Liberality
Susan


December 8, 2008
~E
Bull
CDP
Cormac Brown
David
Dguzman
Geo
PaulBrazill
SamuraiFrog
Some Guy
themom
Bill Stankus



December 9, 2008
Bacon Lady
Bubs
Bubs
Cormac Brown
Flannery Alden
Freida of the Bees
Genn6
Laura
LegalMist
Michael
Morgan the Muse
Sausage Mechanic
Scutterman
Southern Belle
That Damn Expat
TishTash
Jeannelle
John


December 10, 2008
Gifted Typist
KaliAmanda
MRMacrum
Splotchy
Wooden Spoons
Sherry
Joshlos
Andy
Laura
Earth Muffin
Darius
Gwen
Madam Z


December 11, 2008
SamuraiFrog
Becca
MelO
Spartacus
Geoffrey


December 12, 2008
Scope
Erudite Redneck



December 13, 2008
Toivoa ja Elämän
Enc
Kaitlyn
Maki
Manx
Bubs
Crystal
Randal Graves
Miss Cavendish



December 14, 2008
Jeff D
The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch


December 15, 2008
Carrin
Linka72
Dean Wormer


December 16, 2008
PaulBrazill
Don Snabulus


December 17, 2008
Dr. Zaius
Dr. Zaius


December 18, 2008
Roger Owen Green
Splotchy


December 19, 2008
Jon


December 20, 2008
Jean-Luc Picard

December 21, 2008
Dr. Nemonok

9 comments:

heals. said...

Been a lot of this going around. Use aloe.

Tash said...

It's the viral infection sensation that's sweeping the nation. Good times

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

It's an epidemic!

Life As I Know It Now said...

wow!

Commander Zaius said...

Actually feeling better.

Gwen said...

This was fun! Thanks for getting it started.

Joe said...

I just responded to your most recent tag. You can check it out here.

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I was tagged by Gwen and I'll be posting my portion later this morning. What fun!

Linka72 said...

And my slack ass just added to your very funny virus..if you can call a virus funny..