Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Detailed Description Of My Recent Marital Woes Has Probably Spoiled My Chances Of Eating Dinner With The Feelies

But I might be feeling a lot better by the time Lollapalooza rolls around, if TV on the Radio wants to get brunch.

Thanks to everyone who has commented on my crappy marriage post. I really was going back and forth about whether to post. It made me feel better. I tell you, writing stuff in general feels good.

I'm taking care of myself, and it's nice to know there are sympathetic ears out there in the Internet swamp.

Gold stars for all of you.

And the Feelies, I realize you're probably in town for a short time, you might have prior plans, you might have family here. I have no expectations of your visit outside enjoying the hell out of your show at Millennium Park.

Still, email me at heyfeeliesareyouhungry@gmail.com if you want to grab a bite to eat. I'll even buy the first round of drinks.

1 comment:

Dena T said...

Mr. Splotchy, your blog is one of those ones I always mean to read more often and am always glad I do. When I saw the title of this post on Joe's blog, I didn't know what to expect but I had to find out. I've been through my own share of ups and downs in the marriage department, and it is never easy. I've had one divorce and I've never regretted it, although I did regret some of my own behavior in that marriage. All of this goes to say, do what you need to do and take care of yourself. You certainly are not alone.