Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The IFSRMC Has A Logo!

As far as I know, the group I announced a short time ago, the International Federation of Second-Run Movie Critics (IFSMRC) still has but one member ("ME").

Despite this, I have continued to move forward with administrative business.

So, via the talent and dedication of the lovely Becca, we got a freaking logo.


I have also resized it for sidebar-displaying purposes!


Can you imagine displaying this badge of honor on *your* website? Let me know if you are interested in joining this prestigious institution!

8 comments:

BeckEye said...

Hey, I do that Battle of the Netflix Stars thingy, so I should probably join!

dguzman said...

I'm SO in. Are there dues? A membership card? Some stale microwave popcorn from a couple nights ago?

Anonymous said...

I love the logo!

I am such a movie lover. If I could write worth a crap, I would join.

What if I write a review, but under my real identity, and if you find it acceptable I can contribute whenever you wish?

Randal Graves said...

I'd join if I wasn't so lazy in patronizing the local peon movie theatre.

Splotchy said...

If anyone wants to join, just join!

Anonymous said...

OK then, I am joining. The nearest second run movie theater is an hour away from me so I'll only be reviewing one or two per month.

Splotchy said...

Welcome to the team, Charlie!

Anonymous said...

It's an honor and a privilege, Splotchy. :)