Saturday, August 1, 2009

Name That Face: Round 2 Prizes

********
UPDATE:

@dpressman gets the Pee Wee Herman watch!
@glitterlips24k gets the Giants & Toys DVD!
@wolfsothern gets The Portable Frank!
@artichoked gets the Big Boy bank!
@keithwade gets Samwise Gamgee!

********

I thought I would get in front of Round 2 of my Twitter game Name That Face, and have the prizes all picked out before the round actually starts (on Monday, July 13th, by the way).

Just as in Round 1, the five highest point-earners will be awarded prizes.

The highest point-earner gets to choose a prize out of the five available. The next highest point-winner will choose from the four remaining prizes, etc. until the 5th place winner has to take the last remaining prize. Yes, the world is a cruel, cruel place.

Anyways, here are the prizes for Round 2, in no particular order of monetary value or coolness.

A Big Boy bank!



An action figure of the sexiest halfling this side of Rivendell, Samwise Gamgee!



The Portable Frank, a collection of stories from the wonderful Jim Woodring!



Giants And Toys, a very nifty Japanese movie from the 1950's about the cutthroat world of the candy business!



A Pee Wee Herman watch!



Thanks a lot for playing. I hope to see you Monday!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Those are some fine prizes

Anonymous said...

Omg I had one of those Big Boy banks when I was a kid. I had completely forgotten about it, never gave a thought as to what could have possibly happened to it, but now that I see it here I. want. it. back!

I hope life doesn't get in the way of this opportunity. I'm crossing my fingers, Splotchy.