Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Comix Week Approaches

To all parties who expressed interest in participating in my comix week, I'll get my ideas to you by October 10th.

You are under no obligation to do the idea I give you, nor are you under any obligation to participate.

If anyone else wants to jump on board that hasn't already expressed a desire to join the project, it's still not too late.

Hopefully I can get at least a few people interested, and together we can create some special pieces of artful goodness to brighten the world.

AND ISN'T THAT WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT, PEOPLE?

Since time might be tight for everyone, I'm going to bump comix week a month into the future, to the first week of December.

Go Comix Week!

4 comments:

SamuraiFrog said...

Oh, man, how did I miss this? It's like the Green Monkey all over again, I miss everything.

Splotchy said...

You want in, you're in!

SamuraiFrog said...

I'm in!

Freida Bee said...

I await my mission.