Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Keyboard Mashing Meme Challenge

Hey, it's been like, a while since I tried corralling anyone into doing a stupid meme. So here goes.

The Rules
1. Post the rules
2. Close your eyes
3. Count to five seconds
4. Type a whole bunch of random crap on the keyboard while you're counting
5. Open your eyes
6. Tag a few people

Okay. Ready?

owiejrpwojief aw;gjt aw;
tjawptiuwoaitum wpa9yt9p4y838at[ ja'kltklasj; kjawgt oigaoigjar a
gaw[
gaw'\awy
ay]wypy[apuaoi[a owtajwtjawl;tjaw twjt;lwaejk

I tag:

Tim
SamuraiFrog
Bubs
Freida Bee
DGuzman
Dr MVM
GKL
Cowboy the Cat
Lulu
Manx

HELP THE WORLD BE A SILLIER PLACE

6 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Done.

Comrade Kevin said...

Did your cat walk across the keyboard?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. When I did it, I got this:

OPEN THE POD BAY DOORS, HAL!

How odd.

GETkristiLOVE said...

aido da

asdkfjlasie ekone nkadljj
kodsa
ldjsafoj doajf skdfjoejworo9j nogueq gaeogono haghernag;io orndskh

2345678ytfgui!

Freida Bee said...

Thank you for the tag. I finally jhgiujhdsghsngfeairftueghn it and it shall be my first attempt to postdate a post.

Elizabeth said...

I love this.