Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Beast Of Berwyn, Page 4

the continuing saga of ...
THE BEAST OF BERWYN

"Bill, I can't talk right now. I'll come over later."

"Okay, Arny." Bill walks away.

You dash to the phone.

"Hello? Police? I have a dead body at my house. Thank you. Buh-bye."

Minutes later an unmarked police car arrives.

A large, burly man dressed as a mime steps out.

"Sir, my name is Sergeant Andy. Please come with me to the station."

You slide into the back seat, suddenly realizing you are sitting, once more, face-to-face with another alligator.

"Say hi to Enos," Andy says.

"I know Enos. Enos is dead. I watched him die."

"Hey, that quote is from Batman Begins!" Andy shouts. The alligator, startled, latches onto your head and rips it off in a jerking motion.

THE END

There are many paths to adventure in this story. Try again and you may have more luck next time!

No comments: