Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Beast Of Berwyn, Page 5

the continuing saga of ...
THE BEAST OF BERWYN

"Bill, I have a situation."

"What is it? Holy carp! Dead clown! Dead cop clown!"

"What should we do? I don't want to go to jail!" you cry.

"Calm down, Arny. Let's think about our options."

Several moments of silence pass.

"Arny, first things first. Let's hide the body. Then we can think straight."

"Where? In the basement?"

"No, not the basement. That's the first place they look. Believe me."

Bill taps his lips with his finger. His bathrobe is still unsettlingly open. "Let's stuff the clown in the oven!" he exclaims.

"Before we do anything, I have to check my blog," you say. "It's been almost a day since I've been on."

You rush to your study. Your laptop has been rendered inoperable by a bullet hole.

Do you...

1) Ask Bill to hide the body while you get your spare laptop from the basement
2) Ask Bill to get your spare laptop while you hide the body

No comments: