Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Son Of Even More ROT13'ed Swearwords

At this time of year, I ask myself, what am I thankful for?

I am thankful for profanity.

Pop the following entries in the decoder on the right sidebar to give thanks.

(Feel free to go to rot13.com for a larger decoder window)

1. Urer'f pbpx va lbhe zbhgu!
2. Bu, gur fuvg cnvaf. Gur fuvg cnvaf!
3. Urezncuebqvgr'f Onyyf!
4. Zbygra fcvqre gvgf!
5. Znl n enoovg shpx lbhe rlrubyr jvgubhg gur hfr bs n ohaal pbaqbz!
6. ¡Ubyn, Frñbe Cvfflcnagf!
7. Srngure qhfg zl onyyfnpx, Qhxr bs Penccrel!
8. Unir n ovgr bs qvatyroreel prerny, lbh fueviryrq zhzzl qvpx!
9. Lbh qrenatrq yvggyr shpxvat avccyravooyre!
10. Qbaxrl gheqf!

5 comments:

Randal Graves said...

Cthulhu fhtagn!

Barker said...

Qbrf qvatyroreel prerny unir n pnegbba fcbxrfzna?

Comrade Kevin said...

Also known as swear words you get when your cat walks across the keyboard.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Fun for the whole family! I know what everyone in my house is getting for Christmas.

dguzman said...

Bu, gur fuvg cnvaf. Gur fuvg cnvaf!indeed!