Friday, November 21, 2008

Quick Meme GO!

I have been tagged by Becca for a quick meme, so 3... 2... 1... GO


1. Five names you go by:

a. Michael
b. Mike
c. Splotchy
d. Jawa (on a message board)
e. Michael Benjamin (only a couple that is friends with my parents call me this)

2. Three things you are wearing right now:

a. Sexy blue jeans (it's business casual Friday!)
b. Sexy red boxer briefs
c. A sexy Casio watch


3. Two things you want very badly at the moment:

a. To finish my movie
b. To play in a rock 'n roll band


4. Three people who will probably fill this out:

As Becca did, I'll tag a few people and see what shakes loose.


5. Two things you did last night:

a. Ate some cheesecake.
b. Watched some select scenes from The Dark Knight (again!)


6. Two things you ate today:

a. Mini-bagel w/ cream cheese
b. I will probably eat the PBJ I made for lunch.


7. Two people you last talked to on the phone:

a. MizSplotchy
b. A guy at work whose application was hogging all the CPU resources on my test box. Yes, I am calling him a CPU hog.


8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

a. Clean
b. Go to Thanksgiving at the Compound!


9. Two longest car rides:

a. Chicago to New Orleans
b. Springfield, IL to Florida


10. Two of your favorite beverages:

a. Ice water
b. Grape juice and water over ice


Okay, I tag:
Jin
GKL
Flannery A

4 comments:

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I'm on it...

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

It's done...thanks for thinking of me, Splotchy.

jin said...

Done!

Becca said...

Sexy Casio watch? Eat your heart out James Bond!

Way cool of you to do this! And if I haven't said it yet...good luck with the movie and all!