Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yes, Google, How May I Help You?

I am a stats whore. I look at my stats.

This happens every once in a while.



I'm guessing it's some spider bot that Google just sends a-wanderin', and nobody at Google actually gives a damn about my blog.

Or, I guess maybe they *do* care enough to send the spiders.

I would just like to say that if it's *me* sending spider robots, it won't be because I like you -- it will be because we are mortal enemies, and I will stop nothing until you are obliterated from this reality.

SUCK ON THIS!

4 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

You would think that google could have taken off its shoes and stayed a while.

dguzman said...

Oh man, I love that movie Runaway. So realistic and well-acted.

Randal Graves said...

I don't know what was Gene's finest hour, that movie, or The Elder.

jin said...

I prefer to refer to myself as a Stat Nazi.

I have THREE different counters installed & use them to cross reference each & every hit so I know everything about my clickers down to the colour of their boxers/briefs.

;-D