Friday, February 1, 2008

The Continuing Saga Of McAwesome

Okay, this is one of my last updates regarding the lovely McAwesome.

For some reason, I feel compelled to report on this person's mood. I, and everyone on Gmail that this person has sent a message to, sees McAwesome's status message. I am just riveted by the change in emotional state of this person, which is encapsulated in a simple, small line of text.

It seems McAwesome has had a turn for the worse.



I am feeling like I'm violating this person's privacy, despite the fact that she is essentially advertising her emotional state to passing acquaintances. She seems like a nice enough person, so this will probably be the last post to document her ongoing emotional state.

I do reserve the right to do one more post if she perks up again, because I would like to have this series end on an upbeat note.

Feel better, McAwesome. Feel better. My status may not say so, but I know how you feel.

8 comments:

Coaster Punchman said...

I'm fair to middling at the moment.

Distributorcap said...

you deserve a break today

Fran said...

I said I was McSplotchy for awhile but you did not seem to care.

And then I realized... neither did I!!!

Splotchy said...

cp, pump up the enthuasiasm!

dc, don't I, though?

franiam, I cared, I cared! Didn't you see my status message?!

s. douglas said...

Could be a Borderline. Better watch your back if she finds out.

Fran said...

I guess I was too busy McSplotchy-ing my way around the intertubes to notice!!!

What did you say?

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

I rarel update my mood on Gmail. But I look forward to a time in the not-so-distant future at which our moods will be updated unconsciously in real-time.

Splotchy said...

fairlane, I will, but I don't know that it would do any good.

franiam, I'm kidding about updating my status, but I'm pretty sure I said something about it somewhere. Maybe it was just in one of BG's salons. I was honored to be briefly in your status, regardless :).

bsuwg, if I could port my mood ring to my blog, I would. Perhaps a webcam on my wrist...