Monday, February 4, 2008

What's In Your Keyboard?

Okay, so we have played What's In Your Clipboard? here and here.

I'm sure you'll appreciate this new game.

Here's how you play...
WHAT'S IN YOUR KEYBOARD?

1) Take your computer keyboard and turn it upside-down.
2) Bang the bottom edge of your keyboard on a hard flat surface for a good five or six minutes (if it is a laptop, you might want to tap rather than bang).
3) Take the detritus which falls out of your keyboard and push it into a pile.
4) Photograph the pile.
5) Put the photograph in a secret place. This photo is to remind you to clean your keyboard frequently -- do not share this photo with anyone under any circumstance, because they most likely will shun you for the rest of your life.
6) Post a comment here to indicate how sparkly clean and grunge-free your keyboard naturally is!

Repeat as necessary, and most importantly, have fun.

13 comments:

heals. said...

i found a pistachio.

Splotchy said...

heals, with shell or without?

Tenacious S said...

I have a MacBook. I don't want to whack it. It looks clean, but I bet there's some yucky stuff lurking in there.

Dale said...

I now have a broken keyboard but have fashioned the detritus into a new one!

Splotchy said...

ten s, I'm sure Apple sells a sexy, expensive gentle-whacking device.

dale, God bless your disgusting MacGyver ways!

jin said...

Um... my keyboard is stuck to my desk & I can't pry it up.
There seems to be melted chocolate & pastry cream underneath.

pygalgia said...

I don't know what it was, but I ate it with rice and curry. Not bad.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Mine wasn't too satisfying and certainly not photographable, as I am sort of anal about whacking my keyboard on a regular basis. Wait, that sounded vaguely dirty, didn't it?

heals. said...

it tasted like the shell.

Splotchy said...

jin, wrap up those encrusted table sweets and send them to me!

pygalgia, curry makes everything taste good.

barbara, I will not judge what you do in the privacy of your own home.

heals, better luck next time, I guess.

Dr. Zaius said...

Mmm... I found something. Hey! It's crunchy!

Dr. Zaius said...

Mmm... I found something. Hey! It's crunchy!

dguzman said...

eeeewwww, I have lots of crumbs from those glowing orange cheese/pb crackers.