Friday, February 29, 2008

Another February Is No Meme Month Draws To A Close

Thanks to everyone who participated in February Is No Meme Month by not participating in the proliferation of memes.

As you are probably already aware, the restrictive use of memes in the month of February allows nutrients to return to the soil that have been leeched by repeated blog-taggings and linkbacks.

The cessation of memes also significantly decreases light pollution in major metropolitan areas, and promotes regrowth of vegetation weakened by the toxic exhaust of the blogosphere.

As this month draws to a close, let us all remember to continue to blog responsibly!

Thank you,


The Mgmt.

8 comments:

Gifted Typist said...

I've been moved by your campaign to make a documentary:
An Inconmemient Truth

Distributorcap said...

this feb no meme month was extra long.... 24 hours too long

Comrade Kevin said...

I reduced my carbon meme-print and I feel better about myself!

Yay!

Dr. Zaius said...

I am sorry sir, but I cannot promise to blog responsibly. It would go against my nature.

Fran said...

OK, I memed.

But I left you out of it.

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

Well, I for one feel refreshed. (I didn't officially participate, but also didn't do any memes. So, in retrospect, I did participate!) Now, quick, tell us all 7 quirky things about yourself! (kidding)

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I could really get into a meme right now, couldn't you?

Splotchy said...

gt, do you hear that sound? That's the sound of me hitting my forehead repeatedly.

dc, I'm sorry to put you through that.

ck, you're a True American Hero &trade!

dr z, well if you can't be good, be careful.

franiam, I forgive you.

bsuwg, the best kind of participation is one that requires no participation at all.

barbara, if we ignore January Is Meme Month, I am at my most meme-susceptible in early March.