Friday, April 3, 2009

Internet Challenge #14

Another challenge.

Find some bizarre game show videos!


UPDATE:





I wasn't quite thinking of bizarre moments on gameshows, but rather bizarre gameshows themselves, but the fact that a woman mentions "peanut butter" as something to squeeze results in Some Guy getting 2 IC points.




I have not watched this video yet, but I trust Bubs enough to give me an IC point for it:
Topless women with flags suction cupped to their nipples (NSFW!)


Two more from Bubs:





Jin gives us two links to schmazzmatastic Japanese game show videos:

Gaki Game Show clips

A Slightly NSFW Clip


Two more from Jin!

The Hot Water Endurance Making Boobs Shake Game



Bikini Girls Covered In Oil Slip 'N Slide




And Beckeye gives us three more!


I am not sure if this is a gameshow, but I'm giving it to her regardless because it involves unintentional onscreen vomiting (UOV).



Andy Kaufman on The Dating Game



Some Italian strip quiz show

9 comments:

Some Guy said...

I don't know if this is what you mean, but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaKEDABSIYw

Joe said...

Thank God for Japanese TV:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/221830/ahhhhhhhh/

NSFW, it features topless women with flags suction cupped to their nipples.

Joe said...

And this one:

Kicked in the balls

Joe said...

And I may as well throw inthis performance from the Gong Show

I mean, what the hell was the point?

jin said...

Damn! My first thought was the Japanese ones! Bubs beat me to it. Oh, not like I've ever seen them... I mean I just heard about them... yeah that's it...

jin said...

Ok ok...
jin, quit whining,
start surfing!

Five Fabulously Bizzaro Clips

Slightly NSFW

jin said...

Yeah, so I have no life. *shrugs* My surfing hopefully brings laughter (or pain from these particular clips) to others.

The Hot Water Endurance Making Boobs Shake Game

Bikini Girls Covered In Oil Slip 'N Slide

BeckEye said...

Uhhhh...I don't know what this is supposed to be

Andy Kaufman on The Dating Game

Some Italian strip quiz show

jin said...

Haahaa! Good finds BeckEye!

I do however have one criticism re the Italian clip... if I were going on a STRIP gameshow, which I *knew* was a STRIP gameshow I would never ever wear such an unhawt white old-lady bra like the pussy chick cowering behind her husband (boyfriend? brother? *snicker*). C'mon... & full pantyhose? Hello! Never heard of a garter? I cringed in jinbarrassment for her.