Friday, April 10, 2009

Internet Challenge #19

Your challenge -- come up with an idea for the final Internet Challenge, #20.

Submit as many ideas as you like. I'll choose one person's idea. The person with the winning idea will get 20 IC POINTS.

Deadline for this challenge is sometime tomorrow, probably late-ish in the day.

Oh, just so you know, there isn't a deadline on any of the other challenges (that is, until the contest finally ends).

I am happy to see more pics of celebrities eating hot dogs, terrible fan fiction, politicians dancing, etc., and will award IC points for them.


UPDATE:



Hmm, I could have sworn I updated this already to reflect the winning entry to the challenge, but I guess it didn't take.

As you can see from Internet Challenge #20, I'm doing clips of videos of shows that only lasted one episode.

I thought that Jin and The Imaginary Reviewer's ideas were close enough to each other that I split the 20 IC points evenly between them.

Congrats, you crazy kids!

7 comments:

jin said...

Find naked photos of Bea Arthur on the net.

jin said...

True stories of dates gone terribly wrong.

jin said...

Paparazzi being assaulted.

Chef Cthulhu said...

Find a dumb flash game or video

The most real sounding fart generator.

A delicious taco salad recipe

jin said...

Failed sitcom ideas.

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

Clips of TV shows that were cancelled after one episode

A photo of someone wearing the most hideous shirt possible

Distributorcap said...

people who shouldnt go topless