I'm callin' it the 60 Second Doodle.
Here's the details.
- The first person to leave a comment on a 60 Second Doodle post suggesting an idea for a picture gets that picture drawn by me.
- I'll be using a primitive program called Microsoft Paint to make my doodle, which only has 48 colors.
- If I don't know what your picture idea looks like, it's going to be awfully hard for me to draw it (we'll just see how it goes, I guess).
- I'm not going to use any shape tools (circles, squares, lines). It's all freehand, baby!
- I will time myself so I don't go over a minute.
- The doodle will be added on the same post where the person requested it.
By the way, this is not only an announcement of the new 60 Second Doodle feature, it's also the first request for a 60 Second Doodle picture idea.
Leave a comment, O Lovers Of Art!
As per a request from J.D., here is a doodle of a mohawked unicorn jumping fire.