Here's a live-blogging challenge to my blogger friends.
Complete any of the following tasks and you have my respect.
Complete them all and you have my undying devotion.
If it's not obvious, only by posting the results of live-blogging on your own site will a task be deemed fully completed.
1) Live blog sitting in a bus station for an hour (you are not going anywhere, you're simply sitting in a bus station)
2) Live blog your next haircut
3) Live blog while getting your oil changed
4) Live blog while doing a crossword puzzle
5) Live blog from a mall food court during lunch hour
6) Live blog from a laundromat (it's okay to do your laundry while live-blogging)
7) Fried chicken live-blogging
8) Live blog while sitting in traffic (be careful with this one!)
9) Live blog while watching Home Alone 2 with the sound off, playing Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon
10) Live blog the thirty minutes immediately following your reading of this post