Thursday, December 16, 2010

Barry & The Setbacks

Hiya!

I'm working on a series of webisodes with my friend Andy. We're calling it Barry & The Setbacks. We have the first one almost done. We need to get the very last shot, and we need a theme song along with a nice little opening credits sequence.

I worked a few hours on the theme song tonight. I'm not sure if we're sticking with this or not, but it's a start. I like it enough that I'd thought I'd upload it for your amusement and/or withering-yet-somehow-supportive criticism.

The track is a little under a minute long, because it's just going to be supporting the opening credits and such. I intended it to have a little maudlin, cheesy feel to it. Really, I meant to do that!

I have a verse or two for the song that I didn't include on this version, so I might record a longer rendition of the song, probably a more straightforward pop kind of thing.

And yes, that's me singing on the track, after I ran it through the "Helium Breath" filter on GarageBand.

Enjoy! (Or Don't!)

Barry & The Setbacks

1 comment:

Freida Bee said...

That's awesome. Can't wait to see it all together.