Friday, January 23, 2009

I Do Fancy The Theatre

I am seriously considering buying a ticket to the Eugene O'Neill play Desire Under The Elms at Chicago's Goodman Theatre next week.

I am not that familiar with the works of Eugene O'Neill, but I do know he is a very respected playwright, who has written many highly-regarded plays. The Goodman is an established, popular venue, known for putting on consistently high-quality productions.

I am not a regular patron of the theatre, but I might have to venture forth for their latest offering, for my own personal reasons.


8 comments:

Randal Graves said...

A dollar says Dennehy is the one who gets naked.

Splotchy said...

They should really advertise it as "Full frontal Dennehy!" then.

lisahgolden said...

Well, I'm sure MathMan will be planning to attend.

Unknown said...

Dude, I am so there.

Freida Bee said...

Randal took my line.

dguzman said...

I'm there!

Oh wait--what if Randal's right? Randal's always right! Crap! Definitely don't want to see any "full frontal Dennehy" or any other exposed Dennehy.

Comrade Kevin said...

I recommend an Austrian film called Revanche for the same reason.

Anonymous said...

In case you're still deciding...
http://leisureblogs.chicagotribune.com/the_theater_loop/2009/01/desire-under-the-elms-at-the-goodman-.html