Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Six More Random Things

1. Link to the person who tagged you. here
2. Post the rules on your blog. Okay
3. Write six random things about yourself. Okay
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. Nah
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. Nah
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. Okay


Okay, I'll try and come up with some factoids, hopefully which I haven't repeated before.


1. I don't follow sports, but I love going to Wrigley Field. A friend of mine has season tickets, and I'll occasionally tag along with him. I'll pester him incessantly with questions about the various players. As far as I can tell can tell, he doesn't seem to mind answering them. And now I know how to pronounce Fukudome!

2. As a kid, I did follow sports. I collected football and baseball cards, too. I have a pretty good memory when it comes to trivial stuff, so among other useless information I have no need of retaining, I can tell you that my first football card was for Bob Griese, quarterback for the Miami Dolphins.

3. There's really no reason I haven't finished my short film Streaking for the Shy other than Grade-A Laziness. I'm a procrastinator. I'll get it done, I'll get it done.

4. I don't put a lot of effort in my appearance, yet I am also pretty vain about it. What can I say? I am an enigma.

5. I like to keep my real identity separate from my "Splotchy" identity. I don't try that hard, but I kind of like being represented on the Internet by a sort-of odd word I like.

6. I'm left-handed, motherfuckers!

2 comments:

jin said...

If you're left handed why did you shake my hand with your right hand? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Splotchy said...

I shake my hands with my right hand. And I dribble a basketball with my right hand. But that's it.