Monday, June 4, 2007

Once In A While Random Ten

Here's a non-Friday, completely random sampling of my musical library.

I felt like I had to share this particular batch, seeing as the first and third songs rhymed, and the second song said that music is the only way I can communicate.

01. Os Mutantes - "She's My Shoo Shoo"
02. Shake - "Music Is The Only Way (I Can Communicate)"
03. Les McCann - "Beaux J Poo Boo"
04. The Beta Band - "Assessment (Live)"
05. The Meters - "Hang 'em High"
06. Patton Oswalt - "Toronto Open Mic"
07. Tom Ze - "Passageiro"
08. King Missile (Dogfly Religion) - "The Blood Song"
09. Buddy Holly - "Raining In My Heart"
10. Camper Van Beethoven - "Border Ska"

2 comments:

Joe said...

I need that Patton Oswalt. I had it somewhere on my puter and can't find it now, and that little fella's talk about cheap steak houses cracks me up every time.

Splotchy said...

bubs, talk to the pink pig.

talk to the pink pig.