mob lobbed this meme over the fence, so's I haveta jump on it before it ess-plodes.
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1. What Greg Likes
2. A Blog of a Good Time
3. Wine When Drunk From a Mug
4. Dear Bastards...
5. I, Splotchy
Select five people to tag:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Aw, man, were that I blogged back then. What the hell was I doing? I think mostly temping, doing the odd film job, riding my bike a lot, dating the woman who I would eventually marry.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
I dunno, just being a parent, mostly. Our littlest guy just had his 1 year birthday. From reviewing some old Gmails, it looks like I was also passive-aggressively avoiding helping a coworker with a website of theirs.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream
2. Wheat Thins Chips (not really grammatically correct, but tasty)
3. Spoonfuls of Creamy Jif peanut butter alternating with swigs of grape juice
4. 2 Chocolate Caramel Ghirardelli Squares (a habit I have at work in the afternoon)
5. Plain M&M's and Coke (movie snack)
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1) "Only Life" by The Feelies
2) "Dead" by The Pixies
3) "Exhuming McCarthy" by R.E.M.
4) "Three Girl Rhumba" by Wire
5) "Burn Hollywood Burn" by Public Enemy
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Go back to school for a degree in public interest law.
2) Make a low-budget feature film.
3) Put aside moolah for the kids' education.
4) Eat out all the damned time.
4) Stop worrying about money, fer crissakes.
Five bad habits:
3) The occasional nose-picking
4) Having good intentions with no follow-through
5) A complete lack of concern for my personal appearance
Five things you like doing:
1) Wrestling with the kids
2) Talking with the kids
3) Makin' music
4) Makin' whoopee
5) Watchin' movies
Five things you would never wear again:
This might be difficult.
3) A ski mask
5) Denim jacket
Five favorite toys:
Argh, another hard one. I'm going to expand it a bit, to include technology kinda things that aren't necessarily objects.
3) DVD Player that has a USB port, and can play AVIs
4) The MAME Arcade emulator
5) Blogger [sniff] [cough]