Tuesday, May 20, 2008

In Case You Didn't Think I Was Serious About Signage



If nearing 200 documented instances of negative space signage wasn't enough to convince you...

If haranguing anyone within blogshot to assist me in documenting negative space signage wasn't enough to convince you...

If continuing to pursue a topic (negative space signage) that holds aesthetic pleasure for virtually no sentient creatures besides myself wasn't enough to convince you...

I have published an interview with Lawrin Rosen, an expert in the field of halo-lit lighting (negative space signage).

Enjoy it (or don't)!

2 comments:

Johnny Yen said...

I finally remembered, tonight, to get a picture of the Raven Theater in Chicago for your collection.

http://johnnyyen.blogspot.com/2008/05/some-negativity-for-splotchy.html

Splotchy said...

Thanks, Mr. Yen!

I have added it.