Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Please Send Positive Thoughts To McAwesome

McAwesome has been doing just fine and dandy since I last reported on her, thank you very much for asking.

Per her various Gmail status messages, she's had a hangover after a fun night of drinking, she's been excited about an upcoming movie, she's even been working on a script ("Can you believe it?!!" her status rhetorically asked).

So, you can imagine my surprise when I witnessed a stark status message today.



Looking on the bright side, at least her status doesn't say "has incurable, explosive tropical brain fever".

2 comments:

dguzman said...

Having survived three ulcers, I can tell you that it's kind-of a pain but definitely treatable (unless it's already rupturing and bleeding!).

Splotchy said...

I'll keep an eye on McAwesome for rupture/bleeding updates on her (alleged) ulcer.

I'm sorry you have gone through that pain -- may you never have one again!