Friday, May 30, 2008

Remembering The Infected v2

From what I can tell, the second eruption of the story virus has been contained.

This post serves as a solemn marker for those stricken with it.

Different people have remarked about the virus as being an example of exquisite corpse, but the fact that the virus can shoot into multiple directions and threads at once makes me want to call it the exquisite exploding corpse.

Anyways, I thank everyone for being a part of this. If you don't see your contribution included, just let me know and I'll add it.

Here's to the infected of the Story Virus (v2) -- may your memory live on!

May 14, 2008
Splotchy


May 15, 2008
FranIAm
DGuzman
Freida Bee
M.Yu
Dean Wormer
Randal G
p0nk
Wyldth1ng


May 16, 2008
Jess
Bubs
Splotchy
kyuuri
WriteProcastinator
Liberality
Fairlane
DCup
Mathman
Magdalene6127
Kirby
Germaine Gregarious


May 17, 2008
Cowboy The Cat
Randal G
Freida Bee
Commander Other
Pain
Splotchy
Jess
Don Snabulus
Quin Browne
Liberality
Lonie Polony
Susan
Bug O' Death
Doc
SkylersDad


May 18, 2008
Freida Bee
littlesnoring
Dr MVM


May 19, 2008
Katie Schwartz
Christina
Bob


May 20, 2008
SamuraiFrog
The Imaginary Reviewer


May 21, 2008
Jillian
The Moody Minstrel
Sean


May 22, 2008
John
Becca
Becca (another infection in the same day!)
Herbal Amanda


May 23, 2008
Captain Incredible


May 25, 2008
The Imaginary Reviewer


May 26, 2008
BHB


May 27, 2008
Dark Neuro
Splotchy

5 comments:

dguzman said...

Did you see how the number of infected flared up really fast, then it went down almost as fast, lingering until everyone either died or recovered? Interesting.

Rider said...

I feel like an outsider, having not contributed to this virus after you tagged me. It's been that kind of week, though.

Some Guy said...

Like Rider, I dropped the ball on this one. I promise I'll do better next time.

Distributorcap said...

i am so sorry i missed this virus
i will get infected next time

s. douglas said...

Just keep jammin' econo'.

That's all I got.