Monday, December 8, 2008

Blogger Album Project



Ow, tagged!

(Amended) Rules and Regulations:
1. Post your list of the seven best albums, the blogger you will tag, a copy of these rules, and a link back to this page.
2. The person tagged will put a URL to their Blogger Album Project post along with a list of the seven best albums in the comment section here.
3. Feel free to post the “I Contributed to the Blogger Album Project” Award Graphic on your sidebar, along with a link back to this page (where you can see the original rules).
4. Post a link back to the blogger who tagged you.
5. Sorry, no Manilow.


1. The Feelies, The Good Earth

2. James Brown, In The Jungle Groove

3. Wire, Pink Flag

4. Bo Diddley, Bo Diddley

5. Curtis Mayfield, Curtis

6. Frank Black, Teenager of the Year

7. The Method Actors, Little Figures


I tag Matty Boy!

6 comments:

dguzman said...

Wow, the only one I know here is Diddly.

Splotchy said...

You don't know James Brown?

p0nk said...

do compilation albums count?

Splotchy said...

I think they should, if only for the fact that the James Brown album I included was a compilation.

heals. said...

Curtis Mayfield. Curtis. Yes.

Freida Bee said...

If Splotchy recommends 'em, they gotta be good. I've been meaning to check out some Feelies. I'll get on that.

Thanks for picking up the tag. The site being compiled is really cool.