Friday, December 19, 2008

HELLO, FANS OF CLASSIC ROCK!

Lately I seem to be getting a fair amount of traffic from StumbleUpon, where my blog has been inexplicably categorized as "Classic Rock".

I can see that visitors from StumbleUpon are only on my site briefly, after which they leave in disgust at being misled here (yes, their disgust is actually logged in my site statistics).

In an effort to please the people coming here looking for the rock that is classic, please accept these pictures of guitarist Steve Howe as a good faith gesture on my part.





8 comments:

p0nk said...

i have 16 of his solo albums in addition to some YES albums.

so why did you pick Mr. Howe?

dguzman said...

That was so classic.

Splotchy said...

I'll have to contact my subconscious and get back to you.

Anonymous said...

Steve Howe is a guitar god! Thanks for posting the pics!

Freida Bee said...

The sad thing is that I think he was posing in the first one, yet still I bow at his obvious prowess. I hope you have appeased teh rock stalker gods with this one. I've got Elijah Wood stalkers hauting one of my posts that is apparently linked to in livejournal somewhere where I'd have to create an account to access.

I was willing to infiltrate the Hall and Oates Yahoo fan club group and I got a kick out of having Flo Joe get a link on a Wal Mart Wire, but this one's kinda bothering me for some reason.

(Incidentally. Did I miss the comic thing like I missed the gift exchange, due to my inattentiveness?)

Distributorcap said...

if spartacus thinks he is god, he is god

Diamond Dave Diggler said...

he just got uglier and uglier over time...

Comrade Kevin said...

This ain't no dang Three Dog Night homepage! I'm leavin'!