Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Who Wants A Dirty Word Crossword Puzzle?

I had it in my weird mind to construct a crossword puzzle solely out of swear words, or words not appropriate for after-dinner conversation.

I posted the results of my efforts last night, but I thought it was a little too obnoxious sitting for all to see, and deleted the post.

But, rather than let my pointless work go to waste, you can still take a gander.

Here's relevant links for The Profane Puzzler:

The Grid

The Clues


UPDATE!

Answers here!

4 comments:

Distributorcap said...

two words
Jenna Bush

no -- love it
(and i am a BIG crossword puzzle fan)

Evil Genius said...

Fucking brilliant!

I used to play dirty hangman. I got called out for using the word "quim." This resulted in my friend (F) asking a British coworker (M) "Do you know what 'quim' means?" His eyes bugging out to saucers verified my claim.

Splotchy said...

Thanks, guys.

I only wish my profanity vocabulary were a bit more expansive, as it would have made the puzzle better.

Plus, I needed more of those go-to phrases and words that one regularly finds in crosswords to provide more interconnectedness between the words.

Is "ANON" a swear word?

GETkristiLOVE said...

This is yummy!