Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Please Remember, As There Is A Good Chance I Will Forget

Eleven more days and I'll be hitting my first year anniversary of blogging, which all started out with a post on two of my favorite topics -- zombies and shopping.

Okay, I lied. I don't really like shopping at all.

Anyways, if March 29th rolls around and you think of it, poke me in the stomach and remind me it's been a freakin' year.

Thanks.

P.S. It is not appropriate to congratulate me on a blogyear of activity on this post. You're just going to have to set aside a portion of your brain to remember the date, and remind/congratulate me when it finally rolls around.

2 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!

What? Too soon?

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Anybody who likes zombies deserves a hearty happy blogoversary.