Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Arugula Is My "I Am Deeply Offended" Safe Word

Okay, I haven't been blogging for really all that long.

Still, in this short amount of time, through various things I have written, I believe I have appeared to have taken offense to a couple things various people have said.

In these cases, I was completely *not* offended.

So, despite how much you may infer that I am offended by something you wrote, if I have not included the word "arugula" in my response, comments, etc., hey, I'm not really offended.

I realize that using arugula as my safe word makes discussing salads a little more difficult, but I am okay with this.

3 comments:

GETkristiLOVE said...

What if you say,"Baby Arugula" - does that mean you are only slightly offended?

Fran said...

Just remember that an alternate name for arugula is rocket, so you have options Splotchy.

Splotchy said...

You guys are confusing me!

Arugula! Arugula! Arugula!