Monday, July 9, 2007

Drink Names In Search of a Recipe

Mizbubs and Bubs are always busily brewing up new fanciful drinks at their well-appointed compound, among them the Don Ho Motherf*cker.

I don't know that I have the mixological knowledge or inspiration to create my own drink, but I'll try to contribute in my own fashion by providing drink names in search of a recipe.

Seeing as you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a cutely-named mixed drink, I imagine some of these already exist (I did try Googling them before including here, however).

The Apoplectic Lizard
The Merle Haggard
Behind The Deadly Wheel
The Golden Boner
Orange Squirrel
The Gender Bender
Ridin' The Pony
The Sweaty Taint
Heavy Lifting
A Bloody Mess
Foo-Foo Fubar
THX-1138
Waukegan Dynamite

4 comments:

Joe said...

OH YEAH BABY!!

This is perhaps your 2nd or 3rd most brilliant idea yet. I have first dibs on "Apoplectic Lizard" and I think we'll also work on the Merle Haggard and "Behind the Deadly Wheel."

Heck. WHo am I kidding. We'll have recipes for all these by the end of the month.

Unknown said...

You need to hook up with Coaster Punchman, he's a genuis mixologist.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

"The Sweaty Taint," pure fucking genius.

Manx said...

I'd like to get "The Backwash" on the list. And yes, I do have the recipe.