Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Cheer Up, Buckaroos

To my knowledge, George W. Bush has not done the following during his current term of office:

1) Started a nuclear war
2) Publicly flagellated a hobo
3) Quoted Martin Mull
4) Declared mustard a vegetable
5) Allowed creeping brush to overtake his ranch
6) Publicly fellated a hobo
7) Attended a Fugazi show
8) Discovered the secret of immortality and unlimited terms of Presidential office

I was going to make a list of 10 items, but the rest of the things I came up with he in fact has done.

Cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, and make the world a better place.

6 comments:

Cup said...

I heard he fellated a hobo while smearing said hobo with the vegetable mustard abd quoting an old Mull bit. Or Dick did, anyway.

Joe said...

He didn't fellate a hobo, but he did some other stuff.

Google "Leola McConnell" or search for her back in the archives of SRC.

Bush was a booze and coke-fueled sex freak.

Splotchy said...

beth, at least the Martin Mull quoting would be muffled by the hobo-fellating.

bubs, why couldn't Dubya be the good kind of booze and coke-fueled sex freak? I searched for that McConnell name but could only find liberal, sexed-up propaganda. So, he had sex with a mayor. Who hasn't?

Pardon my ignorance, but what is SRC?

Joe said...

Sprawling Ramshackle Compound. I thought if I referred to my blog in the third person, by using its initials, that it would sound like an official source.

Did it work?

Splotchy said...

bubs, I think my five minutes of fruitless Googling for that acronym proves that yes, it worked.

I guess shoulda picked a better blog name myself. It'll be even more confusing for me to tell people to search IS.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Honestly, that is one funny post man. Thanks, I need a laugh.