Friday, July 13, 2007

Ham You Beer Me?

I've been tagged with a laser-pointed, one-blogger-at-a-time meme by SamuraiFrog.

THE RULES

1. At the bottom of your post, include your version of the statement, changed or not.
2. Pass it along to one single blogger.
3. Link your post back to the original here.
4. Link back to the person who tagged you: SamuraiFrog

The frog must have been gargling styrofoam popcorn while speaking with me, because it was a bit difficult to make out his message. I did try my best I to decipher it.

THE MESSAGE

Jesus hip and dice cards, yo' thighs man, your claws would accept two to win my hand. I won't wear your warm cereal until I warm you the red fins or be some dumb thing-a-reeny in a monkey, okay?

Bubs, you have been tagged.

3 comments:

Joe said...

I gots to catch up on this one. Give me a day or two.

BeckEye said...

Sounds like lyrics to a They Might Be Giants song.

Burbanked said...

Thanks for playing along. Kudos for elevating the oddness factor even further than I thought was possible!