Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Still Want To Do A Comix Week

I was going to do a comics week on my blog last year, where for a week the posts would all be drawn instead of typed, but ran out of time, etc.

I still really want to do this. I have been sitting on a wonderful strip by SamuraiFrog for a long time that I really want to publish.

Anyways, I might again bug the people that said they'd be interested in doing a piece way back when. If anyone new is interested, leave a comment here.

I think it might be better for me not to announce the dates for Comics Week, and instead cobble together enough pieces for publishing. That might take the pressure off anyone who might be interested, but who might not have the luxury of time to complete a comic before some arbitrary date.

3 comments:

jin said...

I can't remember if I told you I would do it or not.

I'd give it a go!

Chef Cthulhu said...

Do these have to be high quality things or can they be, like, stick figures with speech bubbles?

Splotchy said...

Oh, stick figures are acceptable.

I just added a link to my original comics week idea in this post, but here it is again, if you want details.