Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Master Tally of Internet Challenge Points

It's a neck-and-neck race for 2nd Place.

The Imaginary Reviewer submitted something nifty about Vancouver, while Bubs submitted three new celebs eating hot dog pics (check out the awesome one of John McCain).

Who will win The Wicker Man, and who will win The Spicy Mustard?



THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF THE IC, PEOPLE. IF YOU WANT A PRIZE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO STEP UP.

OR IF YOU'RE JIN AND DON'T WANT A PRIZE, YOU WILL HAVE TO SOMEHOW STEP DOWN.


The Internet Challenge is an arbitrary contest I have started wherein I give my readers tasks to complete online in exchange for Internet Challenge (IC) points.

Punctuality is rewarded in this contest. The first person who completes a challenge will receive an additional IC point.

All contestants are competing for exciting prizes.

Jin: 52 points
Bubs: 25 points
The Imaginary Reviewer: 23 points
Flannery Alden: 16 points
Beckeye: 15 points
Chef Cthulhu: 11 points
Some Guy: 8 points
Gifted Typist: 8 points
p0nk: 7 points
SamuraiFrog: 5 points
Randal Graves: 3 points
Distributorcap: 2 points
Mommy Lisa: 1 point
Domboy: 1 point
Comrade Kevin: 1 point
DGuzman: 0 points

18 comments:

Joe said...

I have no point.

p0nk said...

being in the pacific time zone, the challenges are usually over by the time i get up in the morning.

Splotchy said...

p0nk, I haven't declared any of the Internet Challenges to be over! You still have time!

BeckEye said...

Woo-hoo! I'm in the lead!!

Keep presenting us with those "celebs doing this and that" challenges!

jin said...

Um, so... if we're all the participants, does this mean we're 'the cool kids' or 'kinda pathetic having nothing better to do kids'?

Splotchy said...

The kids that win awards (I am now thinking the top THREE people will win something) are cool.

The kids that don't win awards are pathetic just because they are loosers who didn't try hard enough (yeah, I mispelled "losers" on purpose!)

Freida Bee said...

Are there extra points for tardiness?

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I think I might be a dark horse...

Coaster Punchman said...

You're the cool kids, Jin. I'm so uncool I don't even understand the game.

Randal Graves said...

When the hell did I earn a second point?

Coaster Punchman said...

Hey Splotch, I FINALLY reformatted CPW to a template that doesn't require a degree in engineering to maintain. This means I was FINALLY able to give my adopted actor a permanent resting space on my sidebar! I'm so happy! And so is the ghost of Kim Walker!

dguzman said...

You forgot to include me, with 0 points.

Splotchy said...

You forgot to include me, with 0 points.

Sorry. You're there now.

p0nk said...

i'd like to donate my points.

jin said...

I want a prize I want a prize!
That's why I decided to play hard... I wanted to be one of the cool kids... but not the mustard winning one.

BeckEye said...

I go away for a long weekend and everything goes to hell.

Chef Cthulhu said...

Sixth place, with all the mediocrity that surrounds it, is perfect for me. I am happy.

Distributorcap said...

i need to pay attention more often