Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You Know Things Are Bad When I Miss An Unconnected Tuesday

Hi folks,

It's been pretty crazy goings-on at the Splotchy house.

We've been getting ready for the sump pumpening of our basement, and we're taking a family vacation tomorrow that we have just started to prepare for, and that's just half the stuff I can tell you about.

So, this blog will be a little light for the remainder of this week.

However, fear not -- I have an idea to keep you entertained here in my absence. Check back later today.

5 comments:

dguzman said...

Oh no, not the sump pumpening again! Sheesh. As much as I miss my old Marsh House, I really don't miss the often-flooded basement.

Good luck, buddy!

Splotchy said...

Oh no d, it's not that bad. We didn't have floodening this time -- we just don't have a sump pump and hence must engage the sump pumpening.

After that is done, hopefully the seepaginging will cease.

Splotchy said...

Translationing: we are getting a sump put in, so we have to clean up the basement, box our crap up, wrap furniture in plastic (it's a dirty procedure), etc.

splord said...

Sumpenings happening here,
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a pump over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

Randal Graves said...

I hope you don't accidentally pump away your blog along with eau de basement. I hear sump can be brutal.