Monday, April 20, 2009

Movie Quote Quiz For A Doodle!

Hi,

Here's a movie quote quiz. The person who gets the most answers right first gets to suggest a doodle idea that I will doodle.

No Googling the answers, please.

01. "Three of a kind, let's do this!"

02. "Nothing. No matches on prints, DNA, dental. Clothing is custom, no labels. Nothing in his pockets but knives and lint."

03. "If we don't deal with this now, soon little, uh, Gambol here won't be able to get a nickel for his grandma."

04. "Don't talk like one of them. You're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me!"

05. "Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it."

06. "You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a man they didn't fully understand."

07. "Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

08. "Well, you look nervous. Is it the scars? You want to know how I got 'em?"

09. "It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get *NOTHING*! You lose! Good day sir!"

10. "I'm a twenty-year man. I can tell the difference between punks who need a little lesson in manners, and the freaks like you who just enjoy it."


UPDATE:

Since this was a stinky quiz, anyone who commented can request a doodle.


For Kimizzy: "Ok the doodle I want is one of a sea turtle! I effing love them."



For Beckeye: "Willy Wonka kicking the Dark Knight in the ass."




For Domboy: "A unicorn disguised as Charlie Chaplin."

16 comments:

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

8: The Dark Knight. For the rest, I am stumped.

BeckEye said...

4, 5, 7, and 8 are all from "The Dark Knight," I believe.

9 is from "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."

Anonymous said...

All I knew was 5 was the Dark Knight. I suck.

Splotchy said...

HINT: 9 quotes are from The Dark Knight.

p0nk said...

so if you didn't see the Dark Knight, you're screwed.

i knew none of them although one of them could possibly have been from the Breakfast Club.

Unless it's from Apocalypse Now, I'm not going to get it.

Splotchy said...

Hey, I was just being a little goofy.

Alright, doodles for everyone who has commented on this post.

Leave your doodle ideas in the comments section.

dguzman said...

You're a poopie, but I love you.

Splotchy said...

I thought my offer of doodles-all-around unpoopified me.

But no, you're right. I am a poopie. Thanks for still loving me.

Anonymous said...

Ok the doodle I want is one of a sea turtle! I effing love them.

I don't even know if that applies, as I don't know how your doodling works. (Let me know how it works if I suggested something completely retarded.)

BeckEye said...

I'd like a doodle of Willy Wonka kicking the Dark Knight in the ass.

domboy said...

Nobody told me there were doodles involved. Well, for what it’s worth:
1: This might be “Three’s Company, the Movie”
2: I’ll say “Burn after Reading”. I remember Brad Pitt had to cut all his labels off.
3: I’d guess this must be an Xmas movie. Maybe “It’s a Wonderful Life” or that one about the train.
4: This makes me think of ewoks. Was it the “Return of the Jedi”?
5: This one is really familiar, I’m sure I’ve seen it. Is it “Return of the Living Dead”?
6: I’ll say “Hancock”, though after reading the other people’s comments I’m starting to get a clue.
7: This must be the Joker in “The Dark Knight”. I live right around the corner from where they had that mobile phone scene in Hong Kong. Every time I go into that building I want to pretend I have to leave my phone at the reception desk. I do it every time and it’s getting annoying.
8: This sounds like “The Dark Knight” again, but it can’t be the same movie twice, can it?
9: Is this the British version of “The Apprentice”?
10: This is nonsense to me, but I like the tough guy thing. Is it Clint Eastwood or Takeshi Kitano?

If there's a doodle going, I'd ask for a unicorn disguised as Charlie Chaplin.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.. he's beautiful. Thanks! :)

Splotchy said...

The correct answers:

01. The Dark Knight
02. The Dark Knight
03. The Dark Knight
04. The Dark Knight
05. The Dark Knight
06. The Dark Knight
07. The Dark Knight
08. The Dark Knight
09. Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
10. The Dark Knight

Anonymous said...

So, I'm guessing you like the Dark Knight?

Wow, now that I know how this doodling thing works, I'm going to get my creative juices flowing. Be prepared.

Dr. Zaius said...

Yay! Froodles are back!

Splotchy said...

Yay! Froodles are back!

Froodle ™ is a trademark of FreidaBee Industries, and any similarity between the 60 Second Doodle™ and the Froodle™ is purely coincidental.