Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Question For GMMP Interested Parties

Hiya.

The Unheard Monkey will probably be published Wednesday or Thursday, and consists of new musicks (2005 and later) selected by some heavy-hitter musically-minded participants.

I was thinking it might be nice to go the other way for the mix after Unheard, wherein the only rule is that all the selections are recorded pre-1950.

However, I don't know that I can find people to do this mix -- I'm not sure if people have 5 or 6 older songs they would be able to select.

If there are people that are able and willing to do the mix, then great. If not, I'll pick another theme (I have a couple in mind). I was hoping to find at least four other people. Leave a comment indicating you're interested if this sounds fun to you.

5 comments:

domboy said...

Lay it on me, Splotchy.

Joe said...

Pre-1950? I can do that.

SamuraiFrog said...

Great idea; I'd love to be in on it.

Chef Cthulhu said...

Happy to do it! Count me in.

Splotchy said...

Groovy. I am happy to get to do this.