Monday, April 14, 2008

A Poll For Those Too Intimidated By My Recent MEGA Quiz

I am considering laying down some cash to an actor to record my blogged musings in their own voice.

I'm not sure whether the purpose is for podcasting, a service to the blind, or simply to hear my own words repeated back to me in something other than my uncannily Muppet-like voice.

I have narrowed my choices to a handful of people, but I'm looking for your input as to who I end up contacting. Please refer to the poll on the top of my right sidebar and vote for your choice.

Thanks for any feedback.

5 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Man, this is tough. How do I vote?

Freida Bee said...

Now, I want to hear it in your "Muppet-like" voice.

(I was thinking about doing the Florence Joe Diaries in a hick accent in some form.)

dguzman said...

Definitely Morgan Freeman. I giggle when I imagine him reading great posts like "USB Face" or any of the reviews in Two Buck Schmuck. He could use his "Red" voice from Shawshank Redemption. Cool.

Joe said...

I'm trying to rig the vote for Jennifer Tilly.

Joe said...

And I would not describe your voice as "muppet like"