Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Whatever Splotchy Says Day: Your First Assignment

Hello everyone! Here we are, at the end of November. And with the end of November, we come to the last of my November holidays.

Hopefully this holiday will be a joyous one for all who celebrate it. Here is your first assignment.

SPLOTCHY SAYS:

Attempt to touch your nose with your tongue. You may not use your hands, or any tongue-extending contraption to assist you.

Add a comment to this post indicating whether you are able or unable to touch your nose with your tongue.

Please return to this blog later for further instructions.


Love,


Splotchy

15 comments:

dguzman said...

Sadly, I cannot do it. Not without smooshing my nose down so my tongue can reach it. What next, sire?

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Hell no, I never sang with KISS.

Diamond Dave Diggler said...

I can not. My tongue is known for its strength and dexterity, not its length.

Jess Wundrun said...

No.

The dog licked my nose, though.

SamuraiFrog said...

I can't do it; I keep hitting myself in the eye with my tongue. Eh, ladies? Ladies?

Okay, that's not true. I just can't reach my nose...

McGone said...

I had someone in my office spotting me, but alas, I cannot do it.

Anonymous said...

I can't touch my nose with a tongue.
I'm waiting for instructions :-))

Dr. Zaius said...

Nose? I can touch my eyebrows! That's how I groom my face.

Randal Graves said...

A miserable failure.

Freida Bee said...

No. Sadly. Inquiring minds want to know. Can you?

Splotchy said...

Yep, I can.

BeckEye said...

Nope. Couldn't get my elbow in my ear either.

Doc said...

Regretably, I am tongue impaired, that's why I swollow my food whole.

Doc

Tengrain said...

I missed my nose, but my ears have never felt cleaner!

thanks Splotchy!

Rgds,

Tengrain

Fran said...

I have failed.