Sunday, November 25, 2007

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree, How Psychedelic Are Your Colored Lights

Our tree is up! I clearly must have my digital camera taken away from me. But until that day comes, please enjoy the photos. Extra bonus points for anyone who can guess which picture was taken while running full speed at the tree.

Click on each pic to get a bigger image.

One thing that I have noticed is that this series of pictures as displayed on my blog looks pretty neat when you scroll down the page quickly.

No, I'm not high.
















8 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Thanks man, I'm having a seizure now due to your hippie light show.

Manx said...

I'm just laughing at the image of you running full speed at the tree with a camera.

*Scene from Splotchy's house*

"Mommy, why is daddy acting like that? Is he okay?"

"He'll be fine, sweetie, he'll be fine. Just go to bed." (cries to herself silently)

GETkristiLOVE said...

Is that the 'shroom setting on your camera?

dguzman said...

whoa... *throwing up now*

Joe said...

This reminds me of a series of pictures I vaguely remember from some anti-drug material I remember from the 70's. There were two series, actually--one showed the differences in a spider's web before and after the spider was given LSD, and the other was a series of pictures (I think) of some guy's pet, showing his drawings of the pet getting progressively wackier and more frightening.

Once my dizzyness subsided after viewing your pictures, I was really hungry for some Oreo cookies.

Splotchy said...

I sorry, I wasn't tryin' to cause nobody nausea or pain or nothin'.

Fran said...

tannenbaum-o-delic man!!!

Dale said...

Flashbacks, flashbulbs, it's all good. Nice photos Splotchy!