Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Whatever Splotchy Says Day: Your Second Assignment

Hi everyone! Thanks to everyone who completed the first assignment. To those who have not yet done so, you have the rest of the day to complete it. In case you're wondering, yes, I am able to touch my nose with my tongue.

Anyway, now onto our next assignment. The second assignment is a little more involved than the first.

SPLOTCHY SAYS:

Write a post on your blog that is completely ROT-13 encoded. The post can be about anything, but it must be fully ROT13-encoded (excluding any links or images -- a ROT13'ed link/image won't display or function properly).

I would recommend that you type up the post in regular text (on a text editor, in Blogger, wherever), and then take the entire text when you are done writing the post, and convert it. You can use the ROT13 encoder on my right sidebar, or if you want more room, you can do the same thing here.

Do not link to me in the post you create. If someone is confused by your post, simply reply in a comment "Splotchy told me to."

When you create your special post in honor of Whatever Splotchy Says Day on your blog, please leave a comment here so I can know to check it out.

Also, please check back later for your third and final assignment.

Trg tbvat!

9 comments:

Diamond Dave Diggler said...

Done, Oh Splotchified Leader.

Splotchy said...

If I am a leader, certainly I deserve your vote. Thanks for the post. It was dhvgr ybiryl!

dguzman said...

Done, my master. Although I must tell you that I'm still leaning toward Monkey/Love because Love is so fecking hot. I can't help it; she's just hot!

dguzman said...

oops, I just realized that you said not to link you to the post -- I thought you meant literally link, but then I realized you meant not to mention your name (except in comments explaining). It's fixed now, sir.

Splotchy said...

I probably did a subpar job of explaining.

If you want to put in a link to Pharyngula in the post you made, that's cool.

I really just meant don't literally link to my blog in the post you make, so it's just an odd encrypted post that stands on its own. If pressed on it, you can simply reply "Splotchy told me to".

I won't be offended if you are influenced by the lovely G. Kristi Love. In fact, this plays right into the iSplotchy's hands (if it had hands). Confidentially, she won't be with the Monkey for long -- the game is afoot.

Freida Bee said...

Yes, doodle master. I have made it so.

Splotchy said...

thank you, freida-san!

Dr. Zaius said...

Here you go. Is that what you wanted?

Splotchy said...

yes, dr z! Looks wonderful!

Thank you so much for doing this. I really appreciate it.