Thursday, November 15, 2007

Whoops, My Earnestness Is Showing

As so many bloggers I read are great about analyzing, critiquing and clamoring about aspects of the Bush Presidency (I give praise to them for doing so), I often feel whatever I would say about it has already been said.

However, seeing as there doesn't seem to be a great amount of activity about the ongoing writer's strike in what I regularly read, I guess I'll just step up to the microphone for a bit.

SIGN the petition to support the WGA strike.

READ about the latest strike news

LISTEN to Billy Bragg - There Is Power In A Union


While you're at it, read this and VOLUNTEER -- the writers need support, but there are plenty others who need it more.

3 comments:

Jess Wundrun said...

Done!

Cup said...

I love that linked to Billy's brilliant tune.

Petition signed, sir.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Excellent post sir. I signed the petition and I watched the video. That song, especially his version, gives me chills.