Monday, November 12, 2007

I Am Back And Have Put In A Fair Amount Of Time In Catching Up With All Your Blogs

Hello, I'm back from San Diego.

This isn't a post about San Diego, merely a post indicating yes, I was there, and now I am back home.

MizSplotchy and I had a very nice time.

You guys have been writing entirely too many posts. I had like 200 freaking posts I had to catch up with. Jeebus H. Crikey.

Thanks for everyone's recommendations as to what to do in San Diego. We did many of them, some of which I'll go into more detail. I took some pictures, and some turned out nicely.

Here's a quick rundown of what we did/didn't do there:
Anthony's - Yes
San Diego Zoo - Sort of
Fires - Yes, if you count its aftereffects
Tijuana - No (I wanted to, but ran out of time)
Beach - Yes
Dr. Seuss House - Nope
Coronado Hotel - Yep
Tequila - Nope, but had a fair amount of beer
Old Town - Nope, almost did, but didn't
Balboa Park - Yes

A few more items, not related to San Diego, but need to be shared:

Doc wrote a lovely piece of fiction involving the iSplotchy. Check it out here.

I learned upon my return that my brother is still playing World of Warcraft. There will be an update to his adventures later this week, WITH SCREENSHOTS.

Plans are underway to liberate G. Kristi Love from the clutches of her running mate Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein. It's going to require some mad photoshopping skillz on my part -- when I finally get it done, the world will never be the same (that was hyperbole, by the way).

Okay, I'm going to watch a new shitty episode of Heroes now. See ya soon!

3 comments:

Cup said...

I just got back from San Francisco. I wonder if our visit to the West Coast caused the environmental ripple of the oil spill.

dguzman said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to read more about the trip and/or how you plan to break up the Monkey/Love--it's just not possible!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I've got my eye on you Splotchy.