Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WICH Settles Into A Weekly Feature

I have relaxed my sister blog Who's In Charge Here? into a weekly installment, which seems to be a nice fit.

We are actually entering the realm of double-digit votes, which I'm quite excited about. It's really fun having people attempt to discern a bandleader based on a photo I supply, and people often have an interesting and/or funny observation regarding the picture.

So, as just a reminder to you... At the start of a week (usually Mondays), I'll --


1. Post the results of the previous week's voting
2. Post a new photo to be voted on


If you have a hankering to vote, please do so.


Thanks.

2 comments:

McGone said...

Thank you for providing an outlet for my sporadic vote hankerings.

dguzman said...

Sweet! You know I love that blog.